2018 Evinrude 150 H.O. - C150FXH
BOATERS ASKED. WE DELIVERED.
The most powerful, fuel efficient and cleanest combustion outboard is now available from 150 HP to 200 HP. With hundreds of color combinations to choose from, stand out in look, design, and performance.
- Powerful Performance: The Evinrude E-TEC G2 delivers 20% more torque to jump on plane or power over big swells.
- Most Fuel Efficient: Go further and fill up less because you’ll be burning 15% less fuel than the closest competition.
- Precise Handling: All Evinrude E-TEC G2 engines have been designed to make boating easy and intuitive. The Evinrude Intelligent Piloting System is a suite of integrated engine features that instills confidence in all boaters, seasoned and novice alike.
- iTrim: The breakthrough iTrim system automatically trims your engine, allowing even a novice driver to trim their boat like a pro.
- iSteer: Dynamic power steering is integrated directly into the midsection and adapts steering resistance for better handling and more control.
- SLX Gear Case: A sleek, hydrodynamic design reduces steering effort and produces less drag without sacrificing speed and acceleration.
- Lifetime Confidence: Designed, built and tested to take a beating and get back up again because we know an outboard engine has to be at its best. In addition to the extreme durability, the engine comes with the industry’s best warranty and maintenance schedule to give you the ultimate peace-of-mind.
- Engine Model: C150FXH
- Engine Type: V6 66° E-TEC D.I.
- Bore x Stroke - in (mm): 3.386 x 3.100 (86 x 78.7)
- Displacement - cu in (cc) L: 167 (2744) 2.7L
- Gear Ratio: 2.17:1
- Full Throttle RPM Range: 5000-6000 RPM
- Weight - lbs (kg): 541 (245)
- Starting: Electric
- Controls: Integrated Digital Shift & Throttle
- Fuel Induction: E-TEC Direct Injection with stratified low RPM combustion mode
- Alternator Output*: 133 Amps Total / 50 net Dedicated / 14 amps @ idle
- Steering: Remote - Integrated Hydraulic Steering / Dynamic Power Steering
- Trim Method: Power Trim & Tilt
- Trim Range: -6° to 15°
- Tilt Range: 81°
- Shaft Length - in (mm): 25 (635)
- Lubrication: Multi-Point Targeted Oiling
- Oil Tank Capacity - gal (L): On-Engine 3 (11.4) / Accessory 1.8 (6.8), 3 (11.3) & 10 (37.85)
- Recommended Oil: Evinrude/ Johnson XD-100 Oil
- Recommended Fuel: 87 Octane
- Counter Rotation: NA
- Warranty: 5-Year Engine** / 5-Year Corrosion
- Emissions Compliance: EPA 2013 / CARB 3 STAR / European Union
- Mounting Centers - in (mm): Minimum 26 (660)
- Color: Slate Gray with over 400 Color Panel Options
- Steering Angle: +/- 32°
- Integrated Features: Dual Axis Rigging, i-Trim
- Engine Type
- V6 66 deg. E-TEC D.I.
- Bore x Stroke
- 3.386 x 3.100 in. (86 x 78.7 mm)
- 167 cu.in. (2744cc) 2.7L
- Shaft Length
- 25 in. (635 mm)
- 541 lb. (245 kg)
- Trim Method
- Power Trim & Tilt
- Propshaft Horsepower
- 150 H.O.
- Full Throttle Operating Range
- 5000-6000 rpm
- Gear Ratio / Shift
- Fuel Induction
- E-TEC Direct Injection with stratified low RPM combustion mode
- 133 Amps Total / 50 net Dedicated / 14 amps @ idle
- Remote - Integrated Hydraulic Steering / Dynamic Power Steering
- 5-Year Engine / 5-Year Corrosion